Claremont First Step Community Centre is situated on Dickson Road, just north of Blackpool town centre.
We have been established here for over thirteen years, and if you have not used us in the past, this would be an ideal opportunity for you or your group/company to get to know us. We are a non profit making charity and are supported in part by various funding bodies. Our main funders over the years have been the Big Lottery Fund, The Tudor Trust, Lloyd’s TSB Foundation, the Church Urban Fund, Trusthouse and Santandar. These funders support us in the form of salary payments. In turn we support many groups and organisations in the area and are very much involved in actitivities for the elderly and vulnerable members of our community. To support them we must raise money in the form of hiring out rooms to organisations and companies.
If your group/organisation, or company is looking for this type of accommodation then there is a number of ways we may be able to help…
- Large Hall to hire seating up to 150 theatre style
- Various individual meeting rooms with a choice of setups (block, open plan, theatre styles)
- Photocopying available
- OHP, screen, lecturn and audio/PA available
- Full corporate setup available for meetings
- We also offer Information and Advice which is Matrix quality standard
- Brand new “state of the art” Computer suite available to hire for training sessions, seminars etc with 12 computer terminals all with internet access avasilable for job search, CV creation and computer training
- Boardroom available for more formal corporate meetings
If you need more permanent office space then we may be able to assist in this also. Our rates are very reasonable and always subject to negotiation. We can also supply office desk & space hire for smaller amounts of time. In short we can be all things to all people, why not come along and pay us a visit, you will be pleasantly suprised at the many things that are going on.
For further information please contact our office on 01253 299306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to arrange a visit. We look forward to hearing from you and showing you our centre.